Casino Blackjack is a card game that requires both luck and skill. Beat the dealer by getting more points than him. Your card total can’t exceed 21.
The table’s layout
The blackjack table is usually semi-circular and divided into three main sections. Each section features its own particular use.
- The shoe: This part is on the top left of the screen. It holds the playing cards before being dealt with by the players sitting at the table
- The Chip Tray: It is in the top middle of the screen. The table’s chips are placed on this tray.
- The Bet Box: You can see three circles in the centre of the deck. They are known as the player’s bet box. At the start of the game, you need to place your betting chips on the bet box. Then, your cards are placed in front of your bet box.
The mechanic of this game is super simple. Firstly, you need to place your bet. Remember that the minimum bet to play is 1 dollar chip. Consider carefully the wager amount before betting. If you want to withdraw the wager you bet, click the Clear button. Contrarily, if you want to start the game now, click the Dealer button. After you placed your bet, the dealer will give you two cards. He also gets two cards, but one card is faced down. Your mission is to add up cards together to get a sum which is as close to 21 as possible and higher than the dealer. On the screen, you can see 6 options that you can choose.
- Hit: A Hit button allows you to draw one more card if your card total is too low.
- Double: If you are confident that you would win, choose a Double button to ask for one more card and double your bet.
- Split: If you have two cards of the same value, choose a Split button to split the cards into two separate hands. Then, you can draw additional cards for each hand.
- Stand: If you are satisfied with your current card total, click a Stand button to uncover the face-down card of the dealer to compare your scores.
Your score is related to the wager amount. If you win, you will gain many points that are twice more than the number of money you use to make a bet. For example, if you wager 50 dollars, you will get 100 points.
Basic strategies to increase your odds of winning at Casino Blackjack
Unlike other games at Free Solitaire, this game is said to be a fantastic mix of luck and skill. Although you need some luck to win, skill is more important. While playing, you should build your own strategy to increase your chance of winning. Here are some useful strategies for you.
- Split a pair of Eights and Aces
- Don’t split Tens or Fives
- Stand when your score is 12-16 and the dealer has 2-6
- Double if your score is 11 and the dealer has 2-10
- Hit when your score is 12-16 and the dealer has 7-Ace
- Stand when your score is more than 17
- Hit when your score is less than 8
- Double if your hand is 9 and the dealer has 3-6
- Double if your hand is 10 and the dealer has 2-9